June 12, 2012

IF THE SHOE FITS, PAY FOR IT AND LEAVE

Do you remember that one film with DeCameron Diaz and Muriel/Tara about shoes? You know, one sister is the hot blonde and the other one's the dowdy brunette who's not sexy because she's smart and not blonde but she has a f***load of cute shoes so that kind of redeems her even existing? I don't remember the moral lesson of the story, but I inferred this: designer shoes make less facially gifted people tolerable! Isn't that a fact to be fĂȘted? I personally am rather apprehensive about spending all these €UROZ on accessories you are literally going to scrape over the street, but I guess that's just rational old me. Which one of my current favourites do you like the most? For some reason all these shoes point to the right, surely that must be some sort of subliminal omen, representing the path global politics are going down? Has fashion become ultra right-wing? Stay tuned, because all these questions shall remain unanswered!
THE SO-CUTE-I-COULD-VOM FLORAL NEEDLEPOINT SHOES
THE HIGHER THE SOLE THE CLOSER TO GOD 


THE HYBRIDS
("Aaaah, of course, Hiroshi Tsubouchi!")
THE HIPSTER HIKER BOOT

THE WHY-DID-WE-MASSACRE-THE-AZTECS-THEY-DID-GREAT-PRINTS SHOE
&
ABSOLUTE PERFECTION
all images via ssense, ln-cc and oki-ni

No comments: