April 16, 2012

YOLO, SO WEAR AZZUOLO

Okay, so I'm not a 15 year-old beach blonde from the 'Bu, but I couldn't find anything else to rhyme with Azzuolo but 'YOLO'. We may only live once, but that's long enough not to go along with that fad (sorry Zac, you know I love you). I'm talking about Antonio Azzuolo, the Canadian-born Paris-emigrated designer whose a.a. line I'm currently smitten with. He makes the prettiest tailored blazers ('pretty' is the only description I could come up with, really) with the freshest prints and structure. I love his take on the classic contrast-collar shirt, and his Air Force blue trenchcoat with the beige suède shoulder pad. I will never wear white pants EVARR, but I think they work within these looks. What are your thoughts on this Canuck's SS12 designs? Let me know!





No comments: