April 09, 2012

PHOTO DIARY: ELLE X RIVER ISLAND

So, as you all know, last Wednesday was the ELLE x River Island Summer Style Event. I was ever so kindly invited to be a judge and stick a red dot on the most stylish guests, who then had a shot at winning a one year subscription to ELLE magazine. Here is my picture report, with lots of stylish ladies and gents, my awesome colleague bloggers and even some backstage snaps! 
This is what I was wearing that day, shot by the hilarious and beautiful Paulien :



































Blazer and shirt: H&M, trousers: River Island, socks: Paul Smith, bag: Marni x H&M, brogues: Ben Sherman, watch: Swatch, spectacles: Ralph Lauren, belt: Jimmy Choo x H&M



 Anne (Miu Miu glitter heels) and Laure (River Island x Julian J. Smith graphic wedges ) from ELLE showed some serious shoe skills!

I love Anouks denim/gold collar! 
Killer spiked wedges!

Backstage shots! The models made me feel so puny. And I'm 6ft tall! The make-up wonderwoman behind it all? The fabulous miss Sabine Peeters! She's Belgium's own Pat McGrath. I first met her when she did my make-up for a feature in De Standaard Magazine and love running into her every now and then. She's even worked for British Vogue with Mario Testino! Here she seems to be having fun with a clotheshanger:






































Blogger madness! With the amazing Paulien! (picture by my sweetie, Nathalie)

 The ever awesome Mrs K, she has the most wicked sense of style and I adore her! And next up: eternal cutiepie and style maven Afrodite!
Be sure to check out the River Island webshop for more awesome summer style!
xo
Immi

No comments: