August 21, 2011

Weltschmertz is not a cute accessory

This summer has been a bittersweet affair thus far. On both a personal and mondial level, too many days seemed unreal and marred what is supposed to be a joyous season. I've always had a cinematic view on life, but this flick needs more witty oneliners. So like a downtrodden flower to the sun, I lean to cheesy metaphors and... fashion. When the world's alight, a beautiful shoe is my fire blanket and Dior is my Diazepam. Lose yourself with me in these fine visuals, will you?


jil sander
 
junya watanabe
 
bstore

christian louboutin

paul smith
dries van noten
jil sander
raf simons



acne (2 x)

burberry prorsum

kris van assche x eastpak

mark mcnairy
-all editorial shots' rights reserved to condé nast
(except the last one: rights go to juergen teller for marc jacobs)
-product shots:
  

No comments: