September 08, 2010

Armed And Fabulous

Finding the perfect trench coat has been my obsession ever since I became aware of Burberry's existence, but I've yet to find one I love (and that isn't Burberry, because I can honestly not afford one yet). I've searched high and low, woe oh woe, but I've yet to purchase a trench I really like. 
A fool for all things military, however, I find that a good pea coat can be just as chic as a trench and keeps you just a tad warmer. So here's a list of the military inspired stuff I love, but that won't exactly leave you queueing at the food bank afterwards.
Forwards, strut!
More after the jump!





1st and 3rd coat: Asos
2nd and 5th coat: River Island
Olive jacket: Zara
Jumper: The Kooples 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The long grey one is nice, but not so practical...

Unknown said...

Suffer for fashion! :)

Anonymous said...

There are some here in WIlliamsburg and East Village

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Geweldige blog! Ik ga je volgen :)


Kom je ook eens langs? xx

Lorraine F. said...

Hey! You got spotted on my blog!